Prezzo: € 68,50 +IVA
Built in with an Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® N3050 SoC (1.6 GHz)
* Do not disassemble the onboard SoC and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components.
2 MB Cache
2 x DDR3/L SO-DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* If only one DDR3/L memory module is to be installed, be sure to install it in the SODIMM_1 socket.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3/L 1333/1600 MHz memory modules
Due to an SoC limitation, if a 1333 MHz memory is installed, it will be downgraded to 1066 MHz.
Support for non-ECC memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated in the SoC:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 3840x2160@30 Hz
Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
2 x Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
1 x Mini PCI Express x1 slot
(The Mini PCI Express slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
(For Mini-PCIE card/not mSATA card)
Storage Interface Integrated in the SoC:
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
USB Integrated in the SoC:
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
2 x GL850S chips:
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x speaker header
1 x chassis intrusion header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
1 x serial port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 port
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
2 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for Xpress Install
Support for @BIOS
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit
Support for Windows 8.1/7 64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.